Thursday, February 12, 2009

??????

I don't even know how to begin today. I gotta admit, I'm a little nervous. Tomorrow is the big day where the doctor does the ultrasound to see if the Clomid worked or not. I'm so excited!! I really can't wait, but in the same respect I'm really nervous! What if it didn't work? Or what if the medicine works but the next step doesn't? There are so many questions, why can't this just be easy?? People get pregnant everyday and aren't even trying. Yet I have to jump through rings of fire and there is no guarantee even then! I'm sorry, I don't mean to rant. I think the hormones are taking over! ;-) I'll be sure to try and post tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers!!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

my fingers are crossed:>) i really do wish you the best of luck!!!!

The Panke's said...

It will be fine:) I have hope for you. We're all praying things work out for the best.

TheVanzants said...

Praying for you tomorrow. Good grief, I know exactly what you mean...you will be a mommy :) And a GREAT mommy, for that matter :)

Kerri said...

In our prayers!