Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And so it begins.......

Alright ya'll, consider yourself warned!!! Today is the lucky day that I started the Clomid. Now, some of you may not fully understand what this means. So I decided that I would fill you in. For the next week or two I get to be a leunatic. Clomid effects everyone differently, but considering I've been on it twice before, I think I can give you a pretty good picture of what it does to me. Imagine yourself standing in your classroom, it's 20 degrees outside, and you feel like you're on fire. Yep, that's right, HOT FLASHES!!! I never fully understood why older women always felt the need to announce the fact that they were sweating profusely. Until it happened to me that is! I kid you not, I thought I was melting!!!



As if that weren't fabulous enough, in walk the mood swings. That actually started this evening. Talking to the hubby on the way home. You know, the usual stuff. What time will you be home, what do you want for dinner, blah, blah, blah, love you bye. Now why at this point to I start to get weepy, and I'm literally turning onto the street of our neighborhood. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? It's only the first day and all he said was goodbye!!! Please pray for him!!! He may have a breakdown by the end of all this!



Now what most of you probably don't know is that I suffer from Adult ADD. Believe it or not I just heard all the "Ah hah's" So you can imagine the rest of this, right? Frantically running through my day not remembering what I'm supposed to be doing! More to come on this I'm sure. And by the way, I started this blog last week and I'm just now finishing it! Need I say more? It's already time for an update!!!

No comments: