Monday, August 10, 2009

God is working!



I just have to say that the last week or so has just felt like a week of small miracles. I say that because it just seems to me like God's been playing a big role lately. For example, I went to the beach on Friday by myself just to relax and clear my head. Long story short, I noticed that a bunch of people had gathered looking out into the water. Of course, I had to go check it out. I finally noticed what they were looking at, it was a manatee! Being from the North originally I had never seen one, so of course I had to watch for a while! I went back to reading my book for and then I heard a bunch of commotion again. When I got up to check it out, this is what I saw!



Yes, there are actually 3! And there was another one about waste deep in the water. It was absolutely amazing! They hung out there for a few minutes and then decided it was time to get back in the water. They quickly swam away, and I was in awe! I truly felt that there was nothing that could top that so I left!! After that we had a weekend of great friends, old and new, and new beginnings. Through every decision and opportunity that we had this weekend, I felt like He was right there guiding us along! And it was a feeling that I thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to daily!


2 comments:

Kerri said...

Sooo cool...glad everything is working out for you:-)

Creative Dragonfly said...

That is so cool!