Friday, June 12, 2009

First sight of summer!

So my summer officially started with a trip to Atlanta to see my girl Lydia. She is a Captain in the Army and has been in Iraq for 10 months. She had a two week break so she decided to come and see some of her girls. She then came back to J-ville with me to find housing because she will be stationed here when she comes back from Iraq!!! YEAH~!!!! She had a list of things that she wanted to do while she was in the states. So we decided to help her out with the Joe's Crab Shack mission!!!! YUMMO!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like fun. I love that place. Yummo is right.

The Panke's said...

Hey, Stacy has a condo in Jax he rents not far from Mayport if she's interested.
Glad you had a good time with your friends:)

Kerri said...

Love me some Joe's:-)